Join like-minded professionals in becoming more confident, clear and courageous.
Escape the office for a transformational experience in an idyllic setting.
Or let us bring an immersive leadership retreat to you.
Our retreat participants learn to reduce stress, manage conflict and tackle workplace challenges.
We guarantee you’ll return to work focused, confident and more productive than ever.
What to Expect
At our leadership retreats, you will learn about your three brains – your head, your heart and your gut – and how to tap into all three to achieve better results in your life. Learn to navigate conflict, reduce stress and have courageous conversations. Tap into your inner creativity and innovation, and discover the resilience within you.
A typical retreat Includes:
- Guided instruction on the neuroscience of leadership
- Breakout sessions to apply your learning
- Meditation, yoga and mindfulness practice
- Nature walks through trails, vineyards and a rock labyrinth
- Free time in the evenings for self-reflection, connecting with peers or catching up on email (if you must!)
- Retreat to your quaint, eclectic cabin and connect with your cabin-mate about the day
Enjoy a transformational experience in an idyllic setting.
JOIN US FOR YOUR INTENTIONAL TIME-OUT!
JUNE 4-6, 2018
Kingbridge Conference Centre & Institute
12750 Jane Street, King City, Toronto
The Leader Within Retreat is competitively priced to ensure leaders of all means can access this unique professional development experience. Additionally, tuition reimbursement may be available to those who require it under the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. For more information, call Stephanie Shrum at
519-245-4500 ext. 205.